[IP] where can i get a scale?

hello again everyone: where can I get a good, small food scale that isn't
too bulky or take up lots of space? thanks!!
p.s. for any of you who replied to my blood sugar ordeal earlier, my lunch
blood sugar was 145 and 142 at dinner, but I think i overcompensated for my
chicken nugguts and frozen yogurt (nonfat/nutrasweet) because three hours
later i was 70!! a slightly rollercoaster 24 hours . . .smile.   --Gianna