Re: [IP] Set changing

In a message dated 8/9/99 6:21:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Here's what my diabetes educator told me (Johns Hopkins) - prime the tubing
 with 25u (or until it drips), then .5 (point 5) more after it's installed in
 the pump.   >>

Why wait to prime the tubing? I just push up gently on the bottom of the
reservoir until insulin drips out of the end of the tubing. I then put the
reservoir in the pump and prime until I see a drop come out the end. Or is
this a difference between MiniMed and Disetronic? (I have a MM.)