Re: [IP] i love my pump, but ever since camp it bites

wow. Amy. you are scaring the heck out of me!! I am starting my pump in
about a month hopefully . . .so I am not at all an expert on this . . .but I
remembered reading that you haven't been pumping that long . . maybe all
that extra NPH in your system is finally gone and now you ahve to sort of
start over??? I don't know. Is this even possible? --Good luck!!!! --Gianna