Re: [[IP] Can someone help me please? (insulin/exercise/carbs/dessert)]

I keep wondering if you might be miscounting your carbs.  The whole wheat bread I
have in the house at the moment has 22 carbs per slice so 2 slices would be about
42 carbs.  I have seen sliced bread with as little as 16 carbs per slice but never
anything much less than that and I've even seen a few types with as much as 28
carbs per slice..  Are you sure you've got the right #s?   You may want to recheck
your package.