Re: [IP] Any reccommendations for CHO Books/guides??

I have a really good book that lists fat carbs, calories, anything else you
need for EVERY food you can think of, both by general categories and brands,
plus it has a fast food section and a general section on different ethnic
foods, a caffeine section, a sodium section, a fiber section, a diabetes
guide . . .etc. It is small (4 by 6 inches) and intuitive to use. I ordered
it from amazon.com for about 7 bucks. It's called "The Doctor's Pocket
Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter"  hope this helps, I bring this book
everywhere and I love it!!!