Re: [[IP] Can someone help me please? (insulin/exercise/carbs/dessert)]

sigh . . .my blood sugar this morning was not bad, considering (132) then I
had a breakfast of 25 carbs (two pieces of whole wheat toast with almond
butter) and took 3 units to try and get around one hundred.  Three and half
hours later I was 240!! I took one unit and by lunch time I was 147.
According to my carb/insulin/units/blood sugar ratios, this number
corresponds to not having injected any insulin at all!! This makes no sense.
  I injected in my leg which I haven't done in a little while so I thought
maybe it wasn't absorbing.  But my after lunch numbers were good so that
means the NPH worked and they were both in the same shot.  I don't get this.
  Any ideas? --Gianna