[IP] Does color matter?

>BTW, so far, after 2 months of pumping, not a single person has inquired
about my pump, and I've seen no one else with one, but keep scrutinizing
strangers' waistbands for telltale signs of tubing.

Susan, I can't believe I'm reading this - you must be reading my mind!
I've been wearing my pump for exactly 4 days now and when I'm out in
public, I now find myself looking at other folk's "beepers" and
wondering to myself "are the really beepers?" So I've been looking for
tubing too.  I just found this amusing and a new found hobby :) LOL