RE: [IP] Any reccommendations for CHO Books/guides??

> Are there any other sources for carb factors that any one knows of
> off hand ?  I have been using the list in the Pocket pancreas and in
> Walsh book "Pumping Insulin".   They seem to be the same list and it
> seems to be partial.
> You can find the Pocket Pancreas at  http://www.diabetesnet.com/  It
> is 5.95 or so and they also have "My other check Book"  To record
> and graph you food/exercise/bgt's

See the BOOKS page of the web site. There are numerous carb books
published for a variety of different kinds of food stuffs. FastFood,
everyday foods by portion or weight, and raw materials i.e. flour,
sugar, etc...

see: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml

I've tried to describe each carb book by the type of food it