[IP] Going to the Beach

Ladies, what do you do with the pump at the beach?  I only wear one piece
suits, but I am not sure whether I want to disconnect the pump for an hour
or so, just not get too far in the water, or just not get in the water at
all.  But I think it defeats the purpose of going to the beach if I don't
actually let my feet touch the water; but in the meanwhile, I don't want to
have to worry about my MiniMed falling into the sea!!  Also, do you or would
you insert a new infusion set?  I worry about all the tiny microbes and
things in the water that we cannot see but can cause infections.  Any input
would be appreciated.  Thanks, Tamera in Charlotte, NC