[IP] Progress with the PEN

Zachary's bg was a little elevated after the giant junior mints and 2 hours
sitting at the movies.  When we got home I decided it's time for him to give
himself an injection with the pen.  He was really nervous.  After it was
done, he said he hardly felt it at all....no pain.  YAHOO.  Progress.  Now if
there'll be a pump malfunction at school, he can just give himself a couple
of little shots until he gets home.  I hope he'll do it!