Re: [IP] Going to the bathroom, testing during school

Michael -     Thanks for the info on 504's!   The links on the sight you
suggested were great.  I am glad to know about it with school coming up
quick!   We had a few problems last year at school with them not allowing my
son to test until lunchtime.  By the time he tested at the office & got down
to the luch room to eat,  he never had enough time to finish lunch!  I can
see by Section 504 that they are required to give him ample time!   This is
great to know!   Thanks!  I appreciate the info!  Teressa