[IP] convincing my endo.

I need some suggestions for how to convince my endo to let me  get a pump!!
My appt. is on Wednesday, and I want to have something planned so I have a
good chance!!  I've been testing and recording all of my BGs and insulin
doses.  I'm  going to be starting a program where I will go out a couple
times a week and do something, so hopefully I will get some excersise.
Any suggestions you can give me are greatly appreciated!!
BTW-if anyone LOST weight when one the pump I would love to  know that too!!
  And how you did it.