[IP] Any reccommendations for CHO Books/guides??

I'm trying to find a good carb counting book/list.

I've looked at the book list on the IP page. I'm
considering the Diabetes CHO and Fat Gram Guide ...

Does anyone have any thoughts on the best one out
there?

Also, I've heard mention of *The Pocket Pancreas* on
the list, is this a real book or is it a way of
referencing one of the guides? If it IS a real book,
where does one find it? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

===
JC

The most wasted day of all is that in which we have not laughed.   - Sebastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort