Re: [IP] free meter and strips

Teressa~
I got a vaculance a last fall from my CDE.  I tried it quite a few times in
different spots, but never felt it worked that well.  I couldn't get enough
blood with it.
Also, where did you get the cable for your computer for the DEX??  I've had
the dex meter since they were doing the trail and really enjoy it but I
think it would be a lot easier to have the computer transfer cable to look
at my BGs.
Thanks
Rachel

Hi Nita!      Please let me know how you like the vaculance for testing!  I
have been looking into one for my 14 year old son,  but can't find anyone
who
has used it!  Let me know how it goes,  if you don't mind!   You are going
love your new Dex meter!  Justin has had his for about 10 months!  It is
really convenient,  especially for kids!
Do you have the cable that hooks to your computer to transfer data from the
meter?  We transfer the data off to send or take to the Dr.!  It works
great!
      Have a great day!  Teressa