[IP] Taping for a day at the Waterpark

My son will be going to a waterpark this coming weekend with his dad.
Does anyone have suggestions on taping the site so it will not come
out.  I want his first day away from home with the pump to be a good
experience.  He went swimming yesterday and we put another tape overtop
of the normal softset tape because it looked as it might come off but
then they both started coming off so we removed all the tape and started
over and then it was ok but i would hate to go through this each time he
goes swimming.  Your suggestions would be appreciated as we are pretty
new at this.  Alex is on his 6th day pumping and loving it!