Re: [IP] site change - no soap and water available!!!!!!

Kathie, I used to be religious about always wiping the area with alcohol
wipes.  But, since that doesn't do much to kill bacteria, over the past 6
months, I don't use anything.  Just stick that nasty silhouette needle in,
and press the tape down.  Makes life easier on the road.   Of course, this
does mean you need to shower at reasonable intervals to keep the grime from
building up,  as my mother used to say,  at least once a week whether you
need it or not *S*