[IP] new member

Hello everyone! I'm Vicki and I decided to write a short intro before I went
to bed.
I'm 34 years old. I have five children. I was diagnosed  11 years ago. I
have been on the insulin pump for 5 years, one pregnancy on shots, the other
on the pump. My control is not very good, A1C of 7.3.
I'm a stay at home mom living in Mississippi. I lurk a lot, but go through
spurts when you can't get me to shut up.
I am a freelance writer, but not very successful at it:(. I am sure I will
enjoy this list!
Thanks for having me.

Having a child is a momentous decision...
It's agreeing to walk around with your heart outside of your body...
-Elizabeth Stone-

My ICQ# is 1550448 or,
Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
email @ redacted
Visit me at http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/2888