Re: [IP] .1 increments or .5 increments

I would definitely go with the .1 increments.  Kelly just turned 6, and
by using the .1 increments we have  a lot more flexibility, as it's easy
to just bolus the needed .2, or .3 for a small snack, AND when I tell
her to bolus "16" times, she sees, "1.6", so she knows she's done it the
correct number of times.  If we were even at .2 increments, and I told
her to bolus "16" times, she would see "3.2" which doesn't give her that
extra verification.  Pushing the button is far from cumbersome,
considering the added benefits.

Mary, Kelly's Mom