[IP] Does color matter?

Just back from a week at the beach, having read through a week's worth of IP
mail, I have this to say about pump color:

I didn't know I had a choice! I got a MM 507C in what I guess I'd call a
pale gray, and until this thread started didn't realize I could have asked
for anything else.

Sheesh. And I was happy with my pump before this.... :( (Just kidding, of

In my next life, I'll have a blue one.

BTW, so far, after 2 months of pumping, not a single person has inquired
about my pump, and I've seen no one else with one, but keep scrutinizing
strangers' waistbands for telltale signs of tubing.