Re: [[IP] site change - no soap and water available!!!!!!]

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have had to change my site twice in one day because of poor absorption.
> Lucky for me I was at home at the time.  I always carry site change supplies

> with me but never had to do it outside of my home.  What should I carry with

> me to clean the site when soap and water is not available?
>                                             Kathie
        Kathie, I did my first insertion at my pump trainers' home and she had
me cleanse my hands with an antibacterial lotion.As for  the site, I have used
only alcohol wipes to disinfect the area for the 2 years I have been on the
pump. So that is what I carry with my other supplies. Denise