[IP] apology

Hey Teresa

don't worry about the weenies on the list who object to color of pump
discussiions!!!  You should hear the stink when we discuss whether we should
test in public or not, or if extra tubings should or should not be used to
string up dirty politicians.  And then there are those projectile vomit
discussions...whoo boy, talk about offending delicate sensibilites...You
don't need to apologize for asking a question! People get on their little
high horses and dig in with spurs - I know i do!!!  and you just have to try
and not take it too personally...(i try to remember this as well...it's a
toughie)

> I look at this to be a support group for me, cause i live in
> a small area, where there is no support group

I do too Teresa and I live in NYC which is NOT a small town....IP is a good
group - you will find a few people who you will develop an off-list
relationship with...god knows I have, and I value the real friendship with
real and virtual people IP has made possible in my life!..  It makes the
"crap" like UNSUBSCRIBE ME and reposts of messages worthwhile...though
sometimes I have to force myself to remember that!

> nobody knows what you go through unless they have gone through it.
> I did'nt mean to hurt no one and am very
> tenderhearted, and have already rec'd one ugly e-mail.

WE understand!!!  Just delete the ugly mail and forget it and just know 98.5%
of the list, including Buddy, is wonderful and we DO support you no matter
what color your pump is!!!

as my buddy Buddy wrote,
> You know how "diabetics" are....A normally sweet, goOd natured person
> can become a "monster" at the drop of a hat....unless you are an exception
> to the rule you know what I am talking about. "Ain't that right Sara?"

just what are you inferring mister?  heh heh heh.  Don't give up on the list
Teresa...ask any question you want...just remember people read with whatever
tone of voice they happen to have in their brain when they get to your
message, and what they INFER is not always what was INTENDED!!  Then you have
to throw in the added problem of what their blood sugar may be!!!  Damn we
are a tough audience!

Sara who has A BLACK PUMP AND A BLACK LEATHRE CASE AND I DRIVE A PURPLE
CAR...AND WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOMETHING OF IT!!!!