[IP] nothing personal....(a rant)

....but is it really so DIFFICULT for some of the members of this seemingly
intelligent group of people, to read and understand what the following words
and punctuation  marks mean???

What part of that do you not understand?  It appears on every single solitary
email that passes through your inbox. If you subscribe to the digest, it
follows every single solitary post...sometimes several times when people copy
entire messages into their own posts...

Not to fill up the digest with more off-topic garbage, but I don't mind
discussion of pump color, what to do with extra tubings and philosophical
discussions of what people would do if they had 48 basal rates, but people
"demanding" to be taken off this list and having hissy fits about it is just
ridiculous!!  Personally I LOVE it when people rant and get things off their
chests - I know how good it feels, and what a calming affect it can have on
your blood sugar to just POUR your heart out to someone who understands (like
the 1,500 of you!!), but if you are going to scream at me, make sure you
aren't just going to look ignorant afterwards...

> I have requested several times to be removed from your e-mail list.
>  I am writing again asking that I be removed TODAY from your list. I
> am tired of receiving so much e-mail from people I don't know.  Why
> is it is difficult for you to remove my name from your list? Take me off!!

Why is it so difficult for you, and the others like you, to simply email
HELP, as instructed and get the HELP you need without embarrassing yourself
like this?

Nothing personal to the other ones on the list, but this came from a medical
"professional."  I wonder if this person reads her patients logs or numbers
from a lab as carefully???

Sara, whose blood sugar is currently 98...so my moooooooodiness can't be
explained away by high blood sugar...I am just 12 digests behind, all of them
full of people asking to be taken off...good grief I wish I could!!!   just
read ONE more sentence.....and what does it say.........