From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: August 7, 1999 5:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Bathing Suits

I'm 52 and just came back from the beach.  I wore a one piece suit and the
insertion site was in my lower abdomen (sof-set), just low enough so I could
disconnect right at the bottom of my suit.  When I was connected to the
pump, I wore a 'waist-it'.  I never noticed people staring at me and if they
did, I really didn't care.  I had no problems with the heat and found the
waist-it very easy to put on and take off  and to disconnect and reconnect.
Kathy   pumping since 12/98