Re: [IP] Jam & Novolog

>># My latest issue of Diabetes Interview makes passing reference to a
>>"soon-to-be-released insulin'' called Novolog. I'm guessing I've probably
>>missed a thread on this, but anyone know what it is and whether it will
act
>>faster than Humalog?

I work for a Novo-Nordisk sales rep and if I remember correctly, the Novolog
is supposed to be Novolin's version of "Humalog".  Naturally, she claims it
is better and that more testing has been done on this insulin in the area of
liver damage, which Humalog has been rumored to have an association with.
However, I believe they are supposed to work about the same and that it will
be on the market sometime late fall.  (Keep in mind that her opinion is
biased.  I am a little partial to my Humalog, but am willing to try
anything!! )
That's all I've heard --
Carrie