[IP] Jam & Novolog

Two unrelated questions for the group:

# Anyone know how many carbs in those tiny foil-topped packets of jam you
get at diners? I can't determine if it's one tablespoon of jam or one
teaspoon or what. Also, any idea how many carbs in similar packets of
Smucker's peanut butter?

# My latest issue of Diabetes Interview makes passing reference to a
"soon-to-be-released insulin'' called Novolog. I'm guessing I've probably
missed a thread on this, but anyone know what it is and whether it will act
faster than Humalog?