Re: [IP] Going to the bathroom, testing during school

> about letting him go to the bathroom if necessary.  My oldest daughter >
teaches in the school system.  When I mentioned a 504 to her, she said
they > really don't like to do 504s unless they are pushed.  I am sure it
is because > of legal issues.  Annette >

they don't like them because they MUST comply. So get one for your child.