[IP] Glucogon Kits - Expiry Dates

Hi All,

Well after lurking for a while figured that it was time to venture out. Of
course, the first post has to be a question :)  Somebody told me that the
Glucogon Kit's expiry date is actually the date the distilled water expires
and she just replaces the water in the syringe, notes the new expiry date
and keeps the kit.  Is this correct?  We pay almost $50.00 Canadian for the
kit and if in fact it is only the distilled water then heck, I'll replace it
as well.  Thanks

Wendy Anderson (from PEI not Ontario)