[IP] insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #354

Message text written by INTERNET:email @ redacted
>From: email @ redacted<

        My daughter just started the pump 3 weeks ago.  Luckily for us, we
coincided here pump with diabetic camp.  She had 2 great weeks of fun, and
her diabetes educator was there all day if there had happened to be any
problems.  Lindsey swam for  an hour, disconnected  and her sugar levels
were great everyday!  She also loves the pump and the freedom it gives her
to sleep late on the weekends, and eat WHEN she wants, WHAT she wants.
She's 10 and 1/2 and doesn't remember life this way.  I know  you too are
getting the thrill we all are here, seeing our child so happy!  Good Luck!
Take Care,
Ann Greenfield