In a message dated 8/6/99 11:23:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< well she is now 33 and
 she has 2 children (a slightly more risk to have children than a diabetic.)
 but she made her decision to live life and not make the excuses.  >>
Who says you are not living life by thinking of what might happen and level
headedly asking questions and making decisions.  I guess I prefer a well
thought out decision then living life and hoping for the best.  And we
shouldn't begrudge anyone for their feelings anyway. That was the point to my
posts.  Because you believe differently what right do you have to tell
someone else to look at it the same way?