[IP] re: Ellen.., misunderstanding

 I didn't mean it like that, and sucks is a different opinion in
everyone's head. I've been trying all week, but the perfect 80-150s I
had the first few weeks aren't "present" this week, just had more
variables...exercise, not clear cut carbs, etc.. and just fyi,
everytime I drive I test my bg before and I made my sis drive tonight
b/c I had just bolused, so yes, I am responsible enough to handle it,
and I have common sense. and another thing, my control can't be that
bad, b/c it dropped .5 my first 2 weeks pumping

Do You Yahoo!?