[IP] re: .1 increments or .5 increments

I am kinda new at this so i am not familiar with the disetronic, my son
started with his minimed on wednesday.  With the minimed he boluses in
increments of .1 and we do not find it difficult at all.  And it seems
silly to have to add food or take away food, i thought that was one of
the things we were avoiding with the pump, let them eat what "they"
want.  His boluses today were 4.2, 5.5, and 3.2, it seems like the .1
increment will help better achieve that 120 target that we will be
infinitely trying to hit.  IMHO, YMMV