Re: [IP] A1c results

In a message dated 8/5/99 12:16:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just got my a1c results back...10.7.   I know that isn't good enough, and
I'd like to have it under 7 by the next time I go, which is Oct 29, but my
last one (PRE-pump, done in Dec.) was 14.9.  Thankfully it has come down a
lot!   >>

Congratulations,  seems like you've been working hard .  Nice drop in a1c!!
keep up the good work.   I'm hoping to see a nice drop in mine when I have my
next a1c in sept.
 Again , congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy R