Re: re:[IP] .1 increments or .5 increments

Your suggestion below is excellent.  You are right in that at mealtimes she
gets .5 to 2.0 units of Humalog.  Although at night, she gets .25 unit of
Lente.  We have to use diluted Lente.  And believe it or not, we still get
several lows a week in the middle of the night that have left my husband and
I very tired.  I'm not quite sure how that works with the pump if she would
be getting a basal rate of .1 unit.  You've got me thinking now.  This is a
good question for our nurse educator and endo.  If anyone else was in a
similar situation, I would love to hear from you.