Re: [IP] Bathing suits

Of course, Rachel having the body of a very athletic 12 year old, suit choice
is a definate option.  But she still sticks with her one piece.  Since the
back of the suit is open, she just fishes the cannula through the back and
reaches in through the side and connects....ahh to be 12 again. But, I have
heard of alot of people putting  the site in the upper buttocks.  We haven't
tried there, but have heard success stories about  placement there.

Other suggestions???