[IP] Re: A1c tests

Bravo, bravo and thank you! As someone who performed glycos for years
in the lab, how nice to see a reply from a person who really understands
the test. I have been to *endos* who told me the A1C was an average and
that lows could counterbalance highs.
My only question for you is - are you sure they don't easily become
"unstuck"? My impression was that RBC glycosylation was a very permanent
and final process. If we only *could* make them become unstuck.....
Thank you,
Laurie, MT