[IP] Bathing suits

In a message dated 8/7/99 1:59:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< It's been 3 years since Rachel's dx and she has been swimming more these
 2 weeks without us than ever before.  >>

This reminds me ...

*Where* do you put the infusion set if you're wearing a one-piece swimming
suit (of the female bathing suit type)? My friend and I took the chilluns to
the pool a couple of weeks ago and I was hiding under a towel to connect and
disconnect, sticking my arm down the front of my suit. <sigh> I don't have a
two-piece suit body. I'm 50 and I'm chubby and my suits even have cute little
skirts on them to hide my sagging thighs (and tummy). LOL