[IP] re: gentle lancing

I use the B & D ultrafine lancets also,t hey're my favorite, I hated
the ones at camp with stupid twist off caps. I use the B & D lancer
like Jessica, but I have to use the setting for the hardest skin,
5...which really bites, i'm only 16, how much harder can my fingers
get?? but i like the b & d products, but to tell the truth, lately I am
pricking myself several times again to get the lancet to go through.

Do You Yahoo!?