[IP] I'm finally pumping!

Hi all,

Well - after a month of having my little cardboard brief case with my
shiny new blue MM 507c hanging around waiting to be put to work, I've
finally begun!  My appointment for training/start-up was yesterday.  I
officially became a pumper at 4:34pm EDT.  The first few hours were a
little rocky - no more long acting insulin, so by that time in the
afternoon, BG had risen quite a bit.  But after a correction and a meal
bolus, everything is groovy - so far.  I've been in the 100's all day -
this is great!  And I feel priveleged to be counted among such a vocal
and educated group!  Thanks to all for your good wishes and info I
derived in my weeks prior to starting.

Nancy :)