Re: [IP] Big Problems (continued)

> > Good point, it could be related to the heat....Did anyone hear of the study
> > that was released last weekend saying that diabetics don't handle the heat
> > well??  I'm wondering about the specifics of it...

In the mid 70's, while I was going to school, I worked on the furnaces
in a lead smelting plant with 130f temps and up to 90% humidity.  In Las
Vegas I handle the heat here better than most others.  My understanding
is that dm will damage the capillaries (sp) and small blood vessels
which makes it difficult for handling heat and cold, the same as smoking

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
It is not enough to succeed, others must fail.
-- Gore Vidal