Re: [IP] Response to Glucogen Question

Maybe I did not phrase my question correctly.  My doctor has trained me in
the use of the glucogen shot and I have read anything i can get my hands on
regarding diabetes.  My daughter and I have taken a class at Baptist Hospital
for diabetics.  I fully understand how glucogen works.  It's just I learned
from this pump list that a diabetic can pass out from being too
high--something I had never known before.  So I wanted to be able to identify
when the "passing out" was from a low or a high. Judging from previous
answers from people on the list, it sounds like I should use the glucogen and
not worry about the cause.  Do you agree?