[IP] Horseback riding & pumping

My daughter, Andrea, rides once or twice a week.  When she first started on
the pump, we thought she should disconnect (exercise), but she was then going
high afterward.  Since the 3rd week, she's been staying connected while
riding (1-1 1/2 hours at a time), using her normal basals and bgs have
stabilized.  She's not a major rider -- recreational with a little jumping.
Those riding pants hold the pump FIRMLY in place.  It's stayed on even when
she gets tossed.

Liz B.