[IP] First Set Change - Alex

Well we did our first set change this morning and all is well!  Alex did
it all on his own(under my supervision of course), had it done in about
10-15min!  Numbers are looking great!  Even thought everyone says how
great it is and that this was how it would be, it is still pretty
amazing to see it first hand.  Why isn't everyone on a pump?????????  I
know we still have some bumps ahead of us but so far so good(knock on
wood).  Tomorrow Alex has a swimming party, so i am a bit nervous but i
will be there checking every hour.

Thanks again for everyone's help, we couldn't be doing this without all
of your help and support.

Leann Pruitt
mother of Alex(10) 4th day pumping!