Kathleen i have been a nurse for 14 years. and before that i was a coroners
also i know and have had experienced several episodes of decisions such as
you have mentioned and my statement stands. as human beings we all have to
make decisions like that of carrying children. my sister was born with spinal
bifida. doctors gave her less than six months to live. well she is now 33 and
she has 2 children (a slightly more risk to have children than a diabetic.)
but she made her decision to live life and not make the excuses. because with
life comes death.