Re: [IP] a few questions

After I filled out the insurance verification form,  it was only about
2-3 days until Patti Sammeter from Minimed
called me about getting the required stuff for my endo to send to the
insurance company.  The regional sales
folks in Atlanta dropped the ball for a few days but after I expressed to
my extreme desire for my pump to his office,
one of his staff had a - pardon the expression - "come to Jesus meeting"
with Atlanta.  All told it took about 3 weeks
until I got my pump.  If you have any other questions give me a shout.