Re: [IP] Insulin Use Before and After Pump

email @ redacted writes:

 I have been wondering how much difference there is in total
 daily insulin used before and after getting a pump.
 Could people please respond with that information?
I went from needing a total of 80-90 units a day with A1C's in the 7.5-8.5
range  to needing 35-50 units per day with an A1C of 5.2.  I think for me
once we got the dawn under control with a high early morning basal I did much
better on less insulin throughout the day.