oh now it come down to a man and women. i don't think so. we all share in
life decisions. making any thing a matter of differance(man - woman, race
ethnicity, or how much sicker you are) make things easy to separate when we
should all be in this together.  i had my funeral and burial paid for by the
time i was twenty. it is good to be prepared. but not to do because you are
afraid, is wrong. unless you have the needed proof that it is wrong to do.
all decisions have risks. and to ignore them is foolish. but to use
superstition to hide behind makes anyone useless to themselves and to others.
why even look for the answer to life if your afraid to live.