Re: [IP] Insulin Use Before and After Pump

At 02:58 PM 8/6/99 , you wrote:
>IP List,
>I have been wondering how much difference there is in total
>daily insulin used before and after getting a pump.
>Could people please respond with that information?

For Me it seems that i am using more but since I am only using one kind i
go threw a bottle in about 3 weeks.  But for the most part most people show
a reduction in insulin usage..

I can't really remember how much i was using before the pump.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted