RE: [IP] supply cost

Thanks Kathie for your help.  I haven't been to a training class yet, but by watching the Minimed Video and reading 'Pumping Insulin', I am already connected and am fine tuning my basals now.

If, and when, my trainer gets around to setting me up in a class, I should be well on the way.

Kathie said:
I also received polyskin when I first got my pump.  There were also some
other samples of adhesive.  I also received softsets and the inserter for
them.  I exchanged the softsets for silhouettes.

I first use the IV Prep, then the silhouette by itself.   I don't know how to
use the polyskin or the 3000?

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef