From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of George Davis
Sent: August 6, 1999 7:26 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Polyskin

I just received yesterday a new Minimed 507C with supplies.  The doctor
recommended Silhouette infusion sets were included, along with 100
polyskins.  What are the polyskins for, since the silhouette has its own
adhesive backing, and if you apply a polyskin over it the quick release will
be covered?

George Davis
DM for 35 yrs, but newbie to pump