Re: [IP] Re:

Thanks, I really do need a upgrade, but having a daughter together, doesn't
make it easy! Thank God, I never MARRIED her! Probally, will never get
married now, seems like to much of a heartache. I'm patient and sure that
the right woman will come along someday for me that accepts, gives,
understands, helps with diabetes.